Saturday, June 11, 2011

We've Got Spirit- Yes We Do!!!

I just wanted to leave a quick selection of pictures from this week.  Kelsey set us a whole spirit week for this week so I'll share some of our themes. Since a picture is worth a thousand words and these pictures are louder than most, I'll try to keep it short and sweet.


Monday: Dress like your roommate
I did the typical Carly look - headband, bun and snuggie. She wore one of my dresses and stuffed not 1, not 2, but FOUR t-shirts into the top. 

Andrew and Nick as each other

Megan and Kelsey as each other

Tuesday: School spirit - very limited participation
Wednesday: Mismatched clothes and funky hair

Becca and Aashley in the studio

Meghan

Kat and Cora

The picture caught me a bit off guard

Prof Doll dressed up specifically for chapter meeting. This deserved 2 pictures


Thursday: Dress like Prof. Doll day. We all wore dark button downs, and matching coral scarves.  He ended up coming to lunch with us so that we could be an even bigger spectacle than normal.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Photo No. 1, Carly nailed your look!
    But at first glance, I thought you were dressed as the Sorcerer's Apprentice...or a monk.

    ReplyDelete